our latest vacancies
Thanks so much for your interest in Resolve, please find below the current job opportunities.contact us
Technical Engineer (2nd Line)
- The chance to develop your skills with high quality internal and external training and Microsoft certification opportunities (with exams paid for by Resolve)
- Starting holiday allowance of 21 days (plus Bank Holidays), this will increment after 2 years increasing by 1 day per year to the maximum of 34 including bank holiday
- Westfield Health plan available after one year’s continuous employment
- A great company culture and fun working atmosphere with monthly team meetings, team building away-days and regular staff socials (which sometimes see the appearance of ‘Andrew’s Beer Trolley’)
- 2 hours within the working week away from your day to day work to spend time on important but not urgent tasks, which could include training and professional development.
- Excellent offices and location, easily accessible from the city centre with superb amenities and plenty of free parking.
- Opportunities to attend relevant events and support local charities.
- Fruit, fresh coffee, and basic food and refreshment supplies free to all staff every day.
- Flexible working environment and autonomy of your desk with an appreciation and onus that you know your clients best
We are seeking a dynamic, out of the box, customer focused team player with a real passion for IT to help us continue our growth and success as an award-winning customer service enterprise which specialises in IT support to clients.