Five Benefits of Outsourcing IT Support for SMEs
As a business that provides IT support we obviously think outsourcing…
2 July 2020
Resolve IT aims to provide service of the highest quality to our Customers. For this service to be reliable, and to protect the security of our network and related systems, we must ensure appropriate use by every Customer and User.
Definition of terms can be found in the customer contract.
1. You may not disrupt the Service. The Service may not be used to interfere with computer networking or telecommunications services of any customer, host or network, including, without limitation, denial of service attacks, flooding of a network, overloading a service, improper seizing and abuse of operator privileges and attempts to "crash" a host. The transmission or dissemination of any information or software that contains a virus or other harmful feature also is prohibited. You are solely responsible for the security of any device that you choose to connect to the Service, including any data stored on that device.
2. Resolve IT reserves the right to impose transfer-limits on customers who regularly use the Service in an excessive fashion where such usage disrupts the service of other customers.
3. You shall not make the Service available to any third party by any means. It is your responsibility to secure your own computer and systems so that third parties cannot gain access to the Service and use resources without your specific knowledge.
1. There may be content on the internet or otherwise available through the Service which may be offensive to some individuals, or which may not be in compliance with all local laws, regulations and other rules. For example, it is possible to obtain access to content that is pornographic or offensive, particularly for children. Resolve IT Solutions assumes no responsibility for the content contained on the internet or otherwise available through the Service. You assume the risk of accessing content through the Service, and neither Resolve IT nor any of its employees, agents or suppliers shall have any liability for any claims, losses, actions, damages, suits or proceedings arising out of or otherwise relating to access to such content. Content questions or complaints should be addressed to the content provider and not to Resolve IT.
2. You are solely responsible for any information that you publish on the internet. You must ensure that the recipient of the content is appropriate. For example, you must take appropriate precautions to prevent minors from receiving inappropriate content. Resolve IT and its employees reserve the right (but are under no obligation) to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate regardless of whether such material or its dissemination is unlawful.
1. The Service must not be used to access, host, share, copy or distribute unlawful material in any way including but not limited to material that is protected by Copyright, Trademark, Registered Design Rights or any other recognised Intellectual Property Rights without the express permission of the holder of such rights by any means including but not limited to peer-to-peer file sharing. You agree to indemnify Resolve IT absolutely with regard to any liability arising in this respect. Resolve IT Solutions reserves the right at its absolute discretion to limit access to services that in its opinion exist primarily or entirely for the purpose of sharing material in breach of Intellectual Property Rights.
1. By using the Service to reproduce, publish, display, transmit and distribute content, you are warranting that the content complies with this Policy and authorising Resolve IT and its employees, agents and suppliers to reproduce, publish, display, transmit and distribute such content as necessary for Resolve IT to deliver the content in a timely manner when required through legal processes.
1. We will not provide an email address or facility with this internet service – this is either provided as a separate service or by your existing email provider.
2. Resolve IT accepts no responsibility for loss of data, information in any form or other matters whatsoever which result from the use of this service.
3. You may not send any adult material, material liable to offend, defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material using your electronic mail access. You will be held responsible for and accept responsibility for any material of this nature available via your email. Resolve IT accepts no responsibility for material of this nature available via your email.
4. Resolve IT shall not be held liable for any loss of material however occasioned.
5. If your account is barred for any reason, access to the internet will be suspended.
6. You may not may you operate an Open Relay.
7. Any decision made by Resolve IT in relation to the operational aspects of the email service shall be final.